About Me

My photo
Piedmont, Alabama, United States
My little blog with the wandering thoughts I have in this wonderful life I've been given. Life is a learning process, ever evolving, so I'm a different "me" all the time.I'm wife to my favorite guy and best friend Eric. An unschooling Mom to the last bird in our nest since the other four are flying. I'm Different, Wild, Off the Wall, a touch of a Hermit, Farmgirl, Quirky, Coffeeholic, Artist, Moon Child, Empath, Barefoot, Simple life, Following Bliss, Hippyish and always Grandma's Girl.

Friday, October 30, 2009

A Wonderful Give-Away!!

Oh I love it, being the southern gal I am!!! You need to stroll on over and see CrossView's lovely Down a Red Dirt Lanes blog and entire to win an awesome Redneck Romance package... I promise it will give you a good giggle and a serious desire for some "down home" food, Southern style!!

3 comments:

Barefoot_Mommy said...

bwah ha ha ha ha!!! It's even funnier to me because I know I've eaten that EXACT meal more than once in my life. LMAO

CrossView said...

You've never tried an RC Cola? *gasp* That's just so un-Southern! That needs to be remedied - QUICKLY! ;o)

~Missy~ said...

So have I..minus the RC cola LOL...I could live off boiled peanuts alone!!
Honestly, I think I never had RC because at great-grandmas, she had stock in Coke...so of course she had Coke in the house.
My other grandma, she was a "thrifty" lady...so if she bought coke at all, it was store brand LOL