About Me

My photo
Piedmont, Alabama, United States
A Bohemian Wildflower with a wanderlust heart. Owner of a few businesses, married to my best friend, an unschooling mom and entrepreneur. I'm a bit random, a hermit, a lover of nature, Forest dweller, Ocean soul, Quirky, Coffeeholic, Artist, Moon Child, Empath, Barefoot, Simple living ,following my bliss and always Grandma's Girl.

Friday, October 30, 2009

A Wonderful Give-Away!!

Oh I love it, being the southern gal I am!!! You need to stroll on over and see CrossView's lovely Down a Red Dirt Lanes blog and entire to win an awesome Redneck Romance package... I promise it will give you a good giggle and a serious desire for some "down home" food, Southern style!!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

bwah ha ha ha ha!!! It's even funnier to me because I know I've eaten that EXACT meal more than once in my life. LMAO

CrossView said...

You've never tried an RC Cola? *gasp* That's just so un-Southern! That needs to be remedied - QUICKLY! ;o)

Missy said...

So have I..minus the RC cola LOL...I could live off boiled peanuts alone!!
Honestly, I think I never had RC because at great-grandmas, she had stock in Coke...so of course she had Coke in the house.
My other grandma, she was a "thrifty" lady...so if she bought coke at all, it was store brand LOL