About Me

My photo
Piedmont, Alabama, United States
A Bohemian Wildflower with a wanderlust heart. Owner of a few businesses, married to my best friend, an unschooling mom and entrepreneur. I'm a bit random, a hermit, a lover of nature, Forest dweller, Ocean soul, Quirky, Coffeeholic, Artist, Moon Child, Empath, Barefoot, Simple living ,following my bliss and always Grandma's Girl.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A little meme

That I picked up from Stars In Her Fingernails blog..


1. Where is your mobile phone? haven't used it in months
2. Your hair? is finally getting long enough
3. Your mother? probably at work
4. Your father? 5 hours away in the woods (he's a Forest Ranger)
5. Your favourite food? shrimp
6. Your dream last night? Active and vivid
7. Your favourite drink? Tea.
8. Your dream/goal? build our dream strawbale house
9. What room are you in? Living room next to the woodstove
10. Your hobby? Reading.
11. Your fear? Wasps and losing a loved one
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? in the strawbale house with my guy
13. Where were you last night? at the softball field
14. Something that you aren’t? curvy
15. Muffins? blueberry and blackberry!
16. Wish list item? a soapstone woodstove
17. Where did you grow up? backwoods Georgia
18. Last thing you did? Read a blog ;~)
19. What are you wearing? jeans and sweatshirt
20. Your TV? gets on my nerves
21. Your pet? are all outside, except the cat sleeping in the bathroom cabinet
22. Friends? are few but precious
23. Your life? is what I never knew I always dreamed of.
24. Your mood? relaxed until noon (the baby has to go to the dentist)
25. Missing someone? My guy
26. Vehicle? I got my car back finally
27. Something you’re not wearing? bra LOL
28. Your favorite store? Thrift store
29. Your favorite color? Blue and brown
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? Eric
33. One place that you go to over and over? a nook in the trees
34. One person who emails you regularly? Mendy
35. Favorite place to eat? at Home!!

No comments: