About Me

My photo
Piedmont, Alabama, United States
A Bohemian Wildflower with a wanderlust heart. Owner of a few businesses, married to my best friend, an unschooling mom and entrepreneur. I'm a bit random, a hermit, a lover of nature, Forest dweller, Ocean soul, Quirky, Coffeeholic, Artist, Moon Child, Empath, Barefoot, Simple living ,following my bliss and always Grandma's Girl.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Simple things..


are always the most magical to kids. (taken at the Tennessee Aquarium in the butterfly garden).

3 comments:

Aleta said...

Her expression is as priceless as the butterfly's delicate nature. Love it!

Missy said...

I loved the look on her face!! It's one of my favorite photos of her...one I look at every time I forgot to marvel at the small things and blessing in our life.
Thanks Aleta!

Peggy said...

She is a beauty and what a perfect photo!