About Me

My photo
Piedmont, Alabama, United States
My little blog with the wandering thoughts I have in this wonderful life I've been given. Life is a learning process, ever evolving, so I'm a different "me" all the time.I'm wife to my favorite guy and best friend Eric. An unschooling Mom to the last bird in our nest since the other four are flying. I'm Different, Wild, Off the Wall, a touch of a Hermit, Farmgirl, Quirky, Coffeeholic, Artist, Moon Child, Empath, Barefoot, Simple life, Following Bliss, Hippyish and always Grandma's Girl.

Friday, October 16, 2009


I'm such a grandma's girl!!!

4 comments:

Abbi said...

I miss getting to be around my Grandma, she is a long 11 hours away! I really need to call her more...

Missy said...

Mine is 5 hours away and I miss her horribly!! I love my visits "back home"...don't really have to see anyone but her and it will still be a perfect visit!

Ariad said...

Oh you lucky thing! I miss my grandma. Sometimes I see nice little old ladies in the shops and want to go and hug them...does that make me weird...LOL. I just miss those wonderful grandma hugs.

~Missy~ said...

Doesn't sound weird at all to me LOL...mine lives a good 5 hours away from me and it is hard sometimes!! I've always been her girl, never a daddy's or momma's girl...and my hubby can't still use it against me.."you better behave or I am going to call your MaMa and tell on you"...oh NO WAY, anything but that ~big grin~