About Me

My photo
Piedmont, Alabama, United States
My little blog with the wandering thoughts I have in this wonderful life I've been given. Life is a learning process, ever evolving, so I'm a different "me" all the time.I'm wife to my favorite guy and best friend Eric. An unschooling Mom to the last bird in our nest since the other four are flying. I'm Different, Wild, Off the Wall, a touch of a Hermit, Farmgirl, Quirky, Coffeeholic, Artist, Moon Child, Empath, Barefoot, Simple life, Following Bliss, Hippyish and always Grandma's Girl.

Monday, October 05, 2009

Random things

I think I'm going stir crazy..no, honestly, seriously. Is there some genetic thing I am unaware of that when the spouse is home it is physically impossible to get anything done around the house?? Now, I really really do love having my guy at home....but when we have LLLLOOONNNGGG stretches between stucco jobs (we are going into week 6 here)...nothing, nada, zilch, zero..that is what I've gotten done around the house, sigh. A pig sty would be prettier than our house if he wasn't a volunteer firefighter as well...so, while he is out doing that work I buzz thru the house getting as much done as I can. I just cannot, and I mean CANNOT, just walk by him sitting in the living room (he always gives that sweet little puppy dog "will you pet me" loving look) and not just feel like I should be sitting there with him LOL

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I thought I was the only one who couldn't get things done with DH home! :)

Sue Ellen said...

I know this is an old post. I found you and wanted to start at the beginning.

I just want to say, wait til he is retired! lol Nothing done.