About Me

My photo
Piedmont, Alabama, United States
A Bohemian Wildflower with a wanderlust heart. Owner of a few businesses, married to my best friend, an unschooling mom and entrepreneur. I'm a bit random, a hermit, a lover of nature, Forest dweller, Ocean soul, Quirky, Coffeeholic, Artist, Moon Child, Empath, Barefoot, Simple living ,following my bliss and always Grandma's Girl.

Friday, October 09, 2009

Today's ramblings...

Whew!! What a warm and humid day here in the southern half of the US. Guess I'm going to remember to NOT take the air conditioners out at the first of October simply because it is tempting fate to give us a whammy in the form of 80+ degree days with 100% humidity.

On the brighter side, it's been a deliciously lazy day of kicking back on the loveseat reading blogs (grin). As previously mentioned, I'm a tad late jumping on the blogger bandwagon, but I'm loving it very much. Mixed in with that is heart-deep happiness to find there are other women like me out there in the world...we basically hermit-type souls who do long for connection on our own terms... http://holisticmum.blogspot.com/ has a wonderful post today in regard to that hermit state of mind that inspired me with several comments so far that reveal that there are more of us out there! Not to say that I don't like people, I just like them in limited doses of my own choosing...which can make it difficult to maintain relationships sometimes.

And along those same lines, it's time for me to go get a bath to head out to one of my "limited time of my own choosing" friendships...it's just one of those days that I'm actually happy to get out and have dinner at a friends home and curl up on one of thier couches to watch movies...and a blessing, cause if it had not been one of those days for me, it wouldn't have caused any offense since they are a couple that are of the hermit-ty type homebodies that we are.

Wishing everyone a wonderful evening!

3 comments:

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Good morning from New Zealand! I just wanted to day that I can relate to what you said ""Not to say that I don't like people, I just like them in limited doses of my own choosing."" I realise I do too!
Keep up the 'ramblings'! ;-D

Fruitful Harvest said...

Hi there Missy~
I wanted to come by and say thank you for becoming a follower of my blog~ I look forward to getting to know you!

Blessings,
Georgiann

dtbrents said...

It sounds like you have a good life. I love lazy days. Doylene