About Me

My photo
Piedmont, Alabama, United States
My little blog with the wandering thoughts I have in this wonderful life I've been given. Life is a learning process, ever evolving, so I'm a different "me" all the time.I'm a wife, unschooling mom and entrepreneur. I'm Boho, Random, a touch of a Hermit, Farmgirl, Quirky, Coffeeholic, Artist, Moon Child, Empath, Barefoot, Simple life, Following Bliss and always Grandma's Girl.

Sunday, November 01, 2009

A good haul


Happy Halloween Everyone...Hope you all had a safe and wonderful time no matter how you chose to spend this day! Pixie Stick got dressed up and raided the Trick or Trucks at the area churches.

3 comments:

CrossView said...

Awwww! She's gorgeous! And what a haul... Must be one very happy little girl.

~Missy~ said...

Oh yeah, she is guarding that bag closely LOL ...but then, she already pulled out all the gum for her sister and all the reese's cup for her daddy ;~)

Prairie Moon Farm said...

She did GREAT! My children did good too, and when they trot off to school in the morning, I am going to be raiding their bags!

;)