We've had such a busy week here that it's nice to finally have a chance to sit down this evening, and to get to spend it on thinking of the blessings we've had I might have overlooked or not appreciated as I should have.
1. This lovely fall weather we are having that is giving us extra time to enjoy the outdoors without being totally bundled up.
2. A wonderful online community of people who inspire me to follow my dreams...and to dream new dreams I never thought of that fit in perfectly with what I wish for our lives to be.
3. A "little" girl snuggling under my arm as I type, LOL
4.Good friends who we spent some time with this weekend, enjoying conversation and a good movie.
5. Having a clean house "left over" from having cleaned it to have friends over..made for a very relaxing day today in a house that was a pleasure to wander around in.
6. A terrific day on Saturday for the guys to have their firefighter games, in which we took 2nd place, coming in one second behind the first place time in a tie-breaker.
7. My favorite books on the bookshelf in my room that are handy to pick up and read thru when I do have a few free moments to sit and read.
8. Hubby having a weekday off so that we were able to run up to the school and eat lunch with our little girl, who was tickled to death to have us there.
9. A wonderful hubby who shows his love for me each and every day, and every day I learn more and more how lucky and blessed I was to find him when I did.
10. All of the knowledge I've been working on gleaning about herbs and all the amazing things they can do.
Hoping everyone has had a wonderful past week and an even better week ahead!