About Me

My photo
Piedmont, Alabama, United States
A Bohemian Wildflower with a wanderlust heart. Owner of a few businesses, married to my best friend, an unschooling mom and entrepreneur. I'm a bit random, a hermit, a lover of nature, Forest dweller, Ocean soul, Quirky, Coffeeholic, Artist, Moon Child, Empath, Barefoot, Simple living ,following my bliss and always Grandma's Girl.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

From Alaska


Long time no post!! Plans changed rapidly and we took the leap. Boarded a plane a week and a half ago and landed in Anchorage Alaska. Currently staying with friends out in Willow. The hubby wound up with a job transfer and I'm out hunting work. Hopefully I'll find more time to keep the blog updated now after winding up a rapid 2 months of selling off most of our possessions, our house, etc, and staying with the in-laws for a month before our flight time arrived.

4 comments:

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Welcome back Missy! Wow! Big move, looking forward to updates! :D

Missy said...

Thanks! Tons of changes, I seriously need to sit down and fill the bloggy world in!!

Lisa said...

Welcome to Alska! If you are in Willow for the moment I am right down the rd, so if you need anything just holler!

Missy said...

Thanks Lisa! Right here in Willow around mile 80 staying with friends while we get jobs lined up, then the hunt for a place to rent will begin!