- Piedmont, Alabama, United States
- My little blog with the wandering thoughts I have in this wonderful life I've been given. Life is a learning process, ever evolving, so I'm a different "me" all the time.I'm wife to my favorite guy and best friend Eric. An unschooling Mom to the last bird in our nest since the other four are flying. I'm Different, Wild, Off the Wall, a touch of a Hermit, Farmgirl, Quirky, Coffeeholic, Artist, Moon Child, Empath, Barefoot, Simple life, Following Bliss, Hippyish and always Grandma's Girl.
Sunday, November 08, 2009
We've had such a busy week here that it's nice to finally have a chance to sit down this evening, and to get to spend it on thinking of the blessings we've had I might have overlooked or not appreciated as I should have.
1. This lovely fall weather we are having that is giving us extra time to enjoy the outdoors without being totally bundled up.
2. A wonderful online community of people who inspire me to follow my dreams...and to dream new dreams I never thought of that fit in perfectly with what I wish for our lives to be.
3. A "little" girl snuggling under my arm as I type, LOL
4.Good friends who we spent some time with this weekend, enjoying conversation and a good movie.
5. Having a clean house "left over" from having cleaned it to have friends over..made for a very relaxing day today in a house that was a pleasure to wander around in.
6. A terrific day on Saturday for the guys to have their firefighter games, in which we took 2nd place, coming in one second behind the first place time in a tie-breaker.
7. My favorite books on the bookshelf in my room that are handy to pick up and read thru when I do have a few free moments to sit and read.
8. Hubby having a weekday off so that we were able to run up to the school and eat lunch with our little girl, who was tickled to death to have us there.
9. A wonderful hubby who shows his love for me each and every day, and every day I learn more and more how lucky and blessed I was to find him when I did.
10. All of the knowledge I've been working on gleaning about herbs and all the amazing things they can do.
Hoping everyone has had a wonderful past week and an even better week ahead!
Sunday, November 01, 2009
1. Terrific Summer memories now that fall is here!
2. A wonderful Halloween weekend with family and friends.
3. The fact that I made tonight's dinner yesterday so I can relax and enjoy my guy when he gets home from work.
4. An extra hour today to enjoy.
5. A woodstove set and ready to lite for the evening for warmth and pleasure.
6. A nice purring cat wandering thru the house.
7. My girls relaxing and watching movies with me in the living room.
8. My guys work schedule that gives us 3 days a week together instead of 2!
9. My oldest son doing great at GJC and getting ready to join the Navy.
10. DSL, hehehe